- Leadership Qualities
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Ability to work under stressful conditions
- Adaptability to changing working conditions
- Planning and Organising Skills
- Proficiency in both English & Chinese (Speak & Written)
My 4 years in the Choir as Secretary had taught me the importance of team work. Working together as a team is definitely not something easy. I've learnt to lead my team and bring them to greater heights.
In Ngee Ann Polytechnic, I was taught Business Communication skills which allows me to know how to interact and socialise in a formal/non-formal setting. I'm friendly and approachable and this makes people comfortable when they are around me.
I'm able to work even when its under stressful conditions. I know how to handle my emotions and will still perform to my potential. I'm also able to adapt to changing working conditions.
As a Secretary in the Choir, I've planned for various activities such as the Farewell Party for Graduating Seniors, Sectionals, Workshops within the School etc. This has allowed me to master the skills of organising and planning events.